4 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleDry & CrispCountryItalyRegionPiemonteVintage2019Attractive varietal aromas of lime and citrus with delicately floral, lightly honeyed notes. The palate is fine and taut with crisp green apple, lime and mineral notes giving complexity and concentration - all balanced by lively acidity. A serious wine, but in a gently Italianate way - which, with bottle age, develops the complex, spicy notes typical of fine, mature Riesling.
Grape: Riesling Oak Influence: Unoaked Vegan: No Closure: Cork Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: Serve as an aperitif, with light fish based dishes or Risotto a l'herbe.
Established in 1993 by Tino Colla (brother of the legendry Beppe Colla) and his niece Federica, Poderi Colla is very much a family affair and continues the Colla family's three centuries of winemaking heritage in northern Italy.
- Order before 12pm (Mon-Fri) for next day delivery
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
Deliveries to Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man will incur a surcharge of £9.95. We will contact you on receipt of your order to arrange payment.
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.