56 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleFull BodiedCountryItalyRegionAbruzzoVintage2020An intense wine with cherry, ripe plum fruit aromas and warm, earthy spice. The palate is densely packed with morello cherry, cassis and bramble fruit flavours. Tannins are ripe, giving structure to a substantial wine with a fresh sappy finish.
Grape: Montepulciano Oak Influence: Oaked Vegan: No Closure: Screw Cap Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: The perfect pasta wine- with Bolognese sauce!
Established in 2003, Adria Vini is a winemaking venture owned byAraldica Castelvero, the leading co-operative in the Monferrato hills of Piemonte. Their aim is to produce authentic,wines from local grape varieties.
- Order before 12pm (Mon-Fri) for next day delivery
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
Deliveries to Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man will incur a surcharge of £9.95. We will contact you on receipt of your order to arrange payment.
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.