0 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleFull BodiedCountryItalyRegionPiemonteVintage2015A ripe, intense nose of cherry, baked earth, spice and savoury aromas, leads to a silky smooth palate of sour cherry, herbs, leather with some floral, violet notes. An impressively concentrated wine with good structure, opulent black cherry fruit and sweet ripe tannins.
Grape: Barbera Oak Influence: Oaked Vegan: No Closure: Cork Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: Perfect with Carne cruda (steak tartare in France) and also really good with lamb cutlets, steak or a rich Piemontese bean stew.
- Please note, delivery is currently 2-3 working days
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.