10 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleFloral & HerbaceousCountryFranceRegionLoire ValleyVintage2019Floral and herbaceous, this is a concentrated wine with great elegance, complexity and power. Really special!
Grape: Sauvignon Blanc Oak Influence: Unoaked Vegan: No Closure: Cork Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: Best served chilled with shellfish, grilled white fish or chicken and soft cheeses or on its own as an apéritif.
Robert Poirier established the La Renardière domaine close to a small wood with a healthy population of foxes ('renardière' translates as foxhole). He was a pioneer with a passion for modernism; he cleared the hillsides, planted vines in the Kimmeridgian marl, introduced new pruning methods, and won the estate’s first medals. A firm believer in the potential of Pouilly-Fumé, he expanded the estate over the years and even opened a wine bar named "Au Pouilly" in Nevers.
- Order before 12pm (Mon-Fri) for next day delivery
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
Deliveries to Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man will incur a surcharge of £9.95. We will contact you on receipt of your order to arrange payment.
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.