11 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleFull BodiedCountryFranceRegionRhoneVintage2017This is a traditional Châteauneuf-du-Pape with a peppery, leathery nose. The palate is dry with spices, pepper and a hint of vanilla before a delicious, firm finish.
Grape: Grenache - Syrah - Mourvedre Oak Influence: Oaked Vegan: No Closure: Cork Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: Try with traditional lamb or lentil and vegetable moussaka, and any rich hot-pot style meal.
Domaine Chante Cigale is located within the village of Châteauneuf-du-Pape and has been owned by the Sabon Favier family for several generations. Consisting of 41 hectares, the domaine benefits from old vines, some of which are veritably ancient at over 100 years old. Alexandre Favier took over from his father, Christian, and is part of a new wave of producers in Châteauneuf-du-Pape, combining modern technical expertise with time-honoured winemaking practices.
- Order before 12pm (Mon-Fri) for next day delivery
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
Deliveries to Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man will incur a surcharge of £9.95. We will contact you on receipt of your order to arrange payment.
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.