17 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleAromatic & IntenseCountryFranceRegionLoire ValleyVintage2020A riper style than usual from France with inviting peachy fruit on the nose and an intense, full-flavoured palate with some classic green pepper notes and a satisfying, mouth-watering finish.
Grape: Sauvignon Blanc Oak Influence: Unoaked Vegan: No Closure: Screw Cap Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: Excellent with herb-driven sauces over chicken or fish dishes. Cheeses, such as Feta or goats.
Jean-Luc Mardon is the 5th generation of his family to run this 45 hectare domaine in Oisly, Touraine. He has been at the helm for over 20 years.
- Order before 12pm (Mon-Fri) for next day delivery
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
Deliveries to Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man will incur a surcharge of £9.95. We will contact you on receipt of your order to arrange payment.
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.