19 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleRich & FruityCountrySouth AfricaRegionCoastal RegionVintage2018Wild yeast fermentation, low yielding bush vines and ageing in large French oak foudre inform this richly-fruited, yet savoury and satisfying Pinotage. Plummy aromas with a faint hit of barbecued meat. The palate is full and rich with slightly rustic yet moreish tannins and an impressively long finish.
Grape: Pinotage Oak Influence: Oaked Vegan: No Closure: Screw Cap Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: Perfect with pork belly dish or barbecued meats, boerwurst, game or good, old fashioned sausage and mash.
- Please note, delivery is currently 2-3 working days
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.