6 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleVibrant & FruityCountryItalyRegionLombardiaVintageNVAn exuberant, confident and bright style - lively and very approachable with a citrus fruits and golden apple character which is at the same time both incisive yet quite gentle.
Grape: Chardonnay - Pinot Nero Oak Influence: Unoaked Vegan: No Closure: Cork Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: Drink as an aperitif, or with starters and light mains such as shellfish, cold meats, and light, soft cheeses.
Ferghettina is a family winery - established in 1991 by Roberto Gatti, and run with his wife Andreina, and their children Laura and Matteo. Starting with just 3-4ha of vineyard and a small production of Franciacorta Brut, Ferghettina has now grown to become one of the finest Franciacorta wineries.
- Order before 12pm (Mon-Fri) for next day delivery
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
Deliveries to Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man will incur a surcharge of £9.95. We will contact you on receipt of your order to arrange payment.
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.