12 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleDry & AromaticCountryItalyRegionLombardiaVintage2015Fresh and elegant with white flower and citrus notes. The palate is complex with brioche, citrus and apple fruit characters giving a lovely weight and texture. The mousse is fine and persistent.
Grape: Chardonnay Oak Influence: Unoaked Vegan: No Closure: Cork Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: This will pair a number of grilled fish or poultry dishes - but also try with sushi.
Ferghettina is a family winery - established in 1991 by Roberto Gatti, and run with his wife Andreina, and their children Laura and Matteo. Starting with just 3-4ha of vineyard and a small production of Franciacorta Brut, Ferghettina has now grown to become one of the finest Franciacorta wineries.
- Order before 12pm (Mon-Fri) for next day delivery
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
Deliveries to Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man will incur a surcharge of £9.95. We will contact you on receipt of your order to arrange payment.
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.