11 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleCountryItalyRegionSicilyVintage2019Located in Noto on Italy’s south-eastern tip near the town of Avola, the Feudo Maccari Olli Grillo is made from 20 year old vines, bringing a lovely concentration of fruit to the wine. It's light and floral on the nose, with crisp citrusy notes on the palate.
Grape: Grillo Oak Influence: Unoaked Vegan: No Closure: Cork Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: A good pairing with grilled white meats, risotto and pasta.
- Please note, delivery is currently 2-3 working days
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.