7 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleCountryItalyRegionSicilyVintage2019Located in Noto on Italy’s south-eastern tip near the town of Avola, the Feudo Maccari Olli Grillo is made from 20 year old vines, bringing a lovely concentration of fruit to the wine. It's light and floral on the nose, with crisp citrusy notes on the palate.
Grape: Grillo Oak Influence: Unoaked Vegan: No Closure: Cork Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: A good pairing with grilled white meats, risotto and pasta.
- Please note, delivery is currently 2-3 working days
- Free delivery on orders over £120
- £5.95 on orders between £50 and £120
- £9.95 on orders under £50
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.
If you live within postcodes SY 1-13, you can select local delivery, which is £3.95. A minimum order of £50 applies to this delivery option and delivery is usually 1 - 2 working days.