57 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleDry & FruityCountryFranceRegionLanguedocVintage2020An enchantingly pale, copper coloured rosé with a delicious ripe peach and melon, with a twist of pink grapefruit zest, the freshness of a sea breeze and a dusting of Southern French spice.
Grape: Grenache Gris - Carignan Oak Influence: Unoaked Vegan: No Closure: Screw Cap Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: A perfect apéritif, either on its own or served with slices of saucisson and fresh gougères. Also the perfect choice to drink with summery salads.
The estate was founded in the 11th Century by the hermits of Sainte Cécile d'Estagel Abbaye and it made wine for pilgrims en route to Santiago de Compostella. The estate encompasses 80 hectares of sunny, south-facing vineyards planted on sandstone soils and benefitting from Mediterranean breezes that cool the vines in the summer.
- Order before 12pm (Mon-Fri) for next day delivery
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
Deliveries to Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man will incur a surcharge of £9.95. We will contact you on receipt of your order to arrange payment.
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.