23 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleDry & FruityCountryFranceRegionLanguedocVintage2019An enchantingly pale, copper coloured rosé with a delicious ripe peach and melon, with a twist of pink grapefruit zest, the freshness of a sea breeze and a dusting of Southern French spice.
Grape: Grenache Gris - Carignan Oak Influence: Unoaked Vegan: No Closure: Screw Cap Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: Pair with a sunny terrace and a slice of pissaladière. A perfect apéritif, either on its own or served with slices of saucisson and fresh gougères. Also the perfect choice to drink with summery salads, soupe au pistou, or a wide range of simply prepared fresh fish and shellfish dishes, be it barbecued sea bream, a plat de fruit de mer or sushi, sashimi and tempura.
- Please note, delivery is currently 2-3 working days
- Free delivery on orders over £120
- £5.95 on orders between £50 and £120
- £9.95 on orders under £50
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.
If you live within postcodes SY 1-13, you can select local delivery, which is £3.95. A minimum order of £50 applies to this delivery option and delivery is usually 1 - 2 working days.