63 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleRich & FruityCountryFranceRegionLanguedocVintage2020Fuller than Pinot Noir from Burgundy, Le Fou has a warm, rich nose with aromas of black cherry compote. The palate is nicely balanced with an exciting, savoury streak provided by ripe, tasty tannins.
Grape: Pinot Noir Oak Influence: Unoaked Vegan: No Closure: Screw Cap Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: Serve slightly chilled. Lovely with grilled lamb, cold meats, wild mushroom risotto or home-baked ham.
Every year the Le Fou winemakers select only quality parcels of grapes, each contributing key components to the finished blend of their wines. Offering excellent varietal purity and characterful flavours throughout the range.
- Order before 12pm (Mon-Fri) for next day delivery
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
Deliveries to Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man will incur a surcharge of £9.95. We will contact you on receipt of your order to arrange payment.
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.