16 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleDry & FruityCountryArgentinaRegionMendozaVintageNVA fresh nose of citrus fruit, peaches and acacia moves to a lively and fresh palate. This has a soft mousse and certain creaminess in the texture but is filled with bright, citrus, stone and tropical fruits.
Grape: Chardonnay - Sauvignon Blanc Oak Influence: Unoaked Vegan: No Closure: Cork Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: Serve with smoked salmon and horseradish crème on toasted brioche.
In 1939 a young ‘Don Lolo Falasco’ started selling wines from the front of his bike, but he had ambition, a dream and worked hard. Lolo’s legacy is now in the hands of the third and fourth generation and today ‘Bodega Los Haroldos’ is one of Argentina’s leading family-owned wineries. They are making fine wines from premium vineyard sites in Mendoza, where they utilise high altitude to impart character and freshness in their wines.
- Order before 12pm (Mon-Fri) for next day delivery
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
Deliveries to Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man will incur a surcharge of £9.95. We will contact you on receipt of your order to arrange payment.
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.