58 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleRich & FruityCountryFranceRegionBurgundyVintage2020Michaut Freres wines show great typicity, steely acidity, plenty of fruit with that unmistakeable note of flinty "terroir". Vivd yellow in colour, this delightful Premier Cru has a touch of oak ageing brininging wonderful texture and richness.
Grape: Chardonnay Sub Region: Chablis Oak Influence: Oaked Vegan: No Closure: Cork Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: Salmon, seafood or hard cheese (Comté, mature goat cheese).
Domaine Michaut Freres produce stunning, fresh vibrant Chablis.The winery is located in Biene close to Chablis, built on the classic soil of the region, kimmeridgien, underpining the 60 hectares of vineyards. These wines show great typicity, steely acidity, plenty of fruit with that unmistakeable note of flinty "terroir".
- Order before 12pm (Mon-Fri) for next day delivery
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
Deliveries to Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man will incur a surcharge of £9.95. We will contact you on receipt of your order to arrange payment.
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.