6 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleRich & ComplexCountryItalyRegionVenetoVintage2017Hints of coffee and chocolate on the nose with ripe crushed berry, bitter cherry and sweet plummy fruit on the palate - backed by notes of bitter chocolate. Rich and warming yet fresh and well-balanced, with supple tannins and a rich texture.
Grape: Corvina - Rondinella - Molinara Sub Region: DOCG Amarone Della Valpolicella Oak Influence: Oaked Vegan: No Closure: Cork Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: Excellent with red meats, game or hard cheeses, especially Parmesan.
One of Verona’s historic houses, founded by Giacomo Montresor in 1892, with a reputation built on high quality Valpolicella and Amarone. The winery was family-owned until 2018 when Montresor was acquired by Cevico, a co-operative group based in Emilia Romagna, with 2 highly regarded Veneto co-ops as co-investors.
- Order before 12pm (Mon-Fri) for next day delivery
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
Deliveries to Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man will incur a surcharge of £9.95. We will contact you on receipt of your order to arrange payment.
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.