66 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleRich & FruityCountrySpainRegionCampo de BorjaVintage2020This Garnacha (or Grenache) is light in style, but the warm climate where it is produced ensures plenty of grape ripeness on the vine, which in turn gives sugar and then alcohol. Plenty of red berry character, soft tannins...just pure drinkability.
Grape: Grenache Oak Influence: NA Vegan: No Closure: Screw Cap Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: Pair with meaty dishes like roast lamb, or perhaps bolognese with mushrooms.
Leading cooperative in Aragon, Borsao is situated in Campo de Borja, south of Rioja and west of Priorat. They have a fantastic reputation of producing exceptional wines at a price point. The Delincuente range demonstrates undisputed value. "My favourite value winery not only in Spain, but in the world, is Bodegas Borsao" Robert Parker!
- Order before 12pm (Mon-Fri) for next day delivery
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
Deliveries to Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man will incur a surcharge of £9.95. We will contact you on receipt of your order to arrange payment.
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.