53 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleRich & FruityCountryLebanonRegionBekaa ValleyVintage2019From the famous Chateau Musar winery in Lebanon's Bekka Valley, the Musar Jeune is produced to drink earlier than it's more famous sibling. It's inky-dark, silky-textured and aromatic, with blackcurrant, raspberry and cherry jam flavours and a warm, spicy finish.
Grape: Cinsault - Syrah - Cabernet Sauvignon Oak Influence: Unoaked Vegan: No Closure: Cork Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: Ideal with grills, roasts, casseroles, delicatessen meats and mature cheeses.
The vineyards of Chateau Musar are located at an altitude of over 3,000 feet in the beautiful Bekaa Valley of Lebanon.This world famous wine, produced by The Hochar Family continues to win acclaim from all sectors of the wine press, it is characterised by its complex, full-bodied texture.
- Order before 12pm (Mon-Fri) for next day delivery
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
Deliveries to Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man will incur a surcharge of £9.95. We will contact you on receipt of your order to arrange payment.
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.