16 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleMediumCountryChileRegionCasablancaVintage2019Intense, deep colour. Aromas of red and black wild berries, truffle, paprika, pepper and clove. The round and silky body so characteristic of ripe Carménère offers a pleasant, persistent and full experience.
Grape: Pinot Noir Oak Influence: Oaked Vegan: No Closure: Screw Cap Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: Grilled beef tenderloin with Chilean coriander sauce), ratatouille, sausage & fennel meatballs with lentils.
- Please note, delivery is currently 2-3 working days
- Free delivery on orders over £120
- £5.95 on orders between £50 and £120
- £9.95 on orders under £50
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.
If you live within postcodes SY 1-13, you can select local delivery, which is £3.95. A minimum order of £50 applies to this delivery option and delivery is usually 1 - 2 working days.