21 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleMediumCountryChileRegionCasablancaVintage2020Intense, deep colour. Aromas of red and black wild berries, truffle, paprika, pepper and clove. The round and silky body so characteristic of ripe Carménère offers a pleasant, persistent and full experience.
Grape: Pinot Noir Oak Influence: Oaked Vegan: No Closure: Screw Cap Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: Grilled beef tenderloin with Chilean coriander sauce), ratatouille, sausage & fennel meatballs with lentils.
The dynamic winemaking team at Indómita skillfully craft wines from their vineyards in two of Chile’s very best regions. The cooler climate Casablanca is great for Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay and Pinot Noir while the warmer Maipo Valley offers classic Cabernet Sauvignon and Carménère. Indómita produce superb, expressive wines that are both beautiful and stunning value for money.
- Order before 12pm (Mon-Fri) for next day delivery
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
Deliveries to Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man will incur a surcharge of £9.95. We will contact you on receipt of your order to arrange payment.
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.