12 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleDry & FruityCountryItalyRegionPiemonteVintage2019An enticing nose of white peach and pear with hints of fresh lime and gooseberry. Fresh and zesty citrus notes and ripe peachy characters are balanced by crisp acidity and mineral notes - leading to a textural, complex finish.
Grape: Cortese Oak Influence: Unoaked Vegan: No Closure: Cork Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: Serve chilled as an aperitif or with seafood and fish dishes.
The La Battistina estate consists of 26ha of mature vineyard including 5ha in Gavi del Comune di Gavi. The property was acquired by leading Piemonte producer Araldica in 2002, establishing their reputation as a Gavi specialist, with the largest vineyard holdings in the region. La Battistina (and the neighbouring 20ha estate of La Lancellotta, from which grapes are also sourced) are renowned as among the best sites in Gavi.
- Order before 12pm (Mon-Fri) for next day delivery
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
Deliveries to Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man will incur a surcharge of £9.95. We will contact you on receipt of your order to arrange payment.
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.