77 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleSoft & FruityCountryFranceRegionRhoneVintage2020Juicy and fresh and has wonderful concentrated blackcurrant notes, a medium weight and a smooth body.
Grape: Grenache Noir - Syrah Oak Influence: Unoaked Vegan: No Closure: Screw Cap Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: Lovely with mediterranean sausages, pasta or cheese fondue.
Les Vignerons d’Estézargues is a small, high quality co-operative founded in 1965 in the Gard département, 20 kilometres west of Avignon. There are 25 members, of which 50% are organically certified. 500 hectares in total, 98% of which owned by 10 members. 65-150 metres above sea level. Vines are 20 - 80+ years old.
- Order before 12pm (Mon-Fri) for next day delivery
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
Deliveries to Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man will incur a surcharge of £9.95. We will contact you on receipt of your order to arrange payment.
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.