4 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleRich & ComplexCountrySouth AfricaRegionWestern CapeVintage2017A complex and smoky nose with roasted coffee, cassis, black cherry and earthy spice. The palate is medium to full bodied with seamless tannins and just enough acidity to retain freshness. There’s ripeness and richness on the palate, but it’s not overworked or overripe, it’s balanced and very well made.
Grape: Malbec - Cabernet Sauvignon Oak Influence: Oaked Vegan: No Closure: Cork Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: A perfect partner to rare roast beef or blue cheese.
A prestigious partnership in wine production formed in 1997 under the leadership of Dr Anton Rupert and Baron Edmond de Rothschild, Rupert and Rothschild Vignerons was established.
- Order before 12pm (Mon-Fri) for next day delivery
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
Deliveries to Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man will incur a surcharge of £9.95. We will contact you on receipt of your order to arrange payment.
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.