15 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleRich & ComplexCountryChileRegionCurico ValleyVintage2019This is complex and intriguing Cabernet with notes of liquorice, plum jam and cassis on the nose. The palate is richly textured with finely grained tannins and a brightness in the acidity.
Grape: Cabernet Sauvignon Altitude: 200 M.A.S.L Oak Influence: Oaked Vegan: No Closure: Screw Cap Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: This will work very well with barbecued steaks and rich, aromatic beef dishes
In 1993 founders of Vina Alto Roble Francisco Achurra and Patricio Larrain began searching for new terroirs in which they could produce a wider range of varieties and styles. ‘Alto Roble’ means ‘tall oak tree’, representing strength, stability and nobility,something they aim to reflect in their wines.
- Order before 12pm (Mon-Fri) for next day delivery
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
Deliveries to Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man will incur a surcharge of £9.95. We will contact you on receipt of your order to arrange payment.
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.