18 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleSoft & FruityCountryChileRegionVintage2021Bursting with red and blackcurrant fruits, this is a really soft and pure Cabernet with gentle tannins and a hint of green pepper on the finish. Cool, herby flavours mingle with red fruits and a nice touch of acidity.
Grape: Cabernet Sauvignon Oak Influence: Unoaked Vegan: No Closure: Screw Cap Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: Try with herby roast leg of lamb, char-grilled steak, or stuffed baked red peppers.
Small family growers who pay particular attention to quality ensure that the best possible fruit is used in the Sierra Grande wines. Freshness and purity are the preferred hallmarks of this producer.
- Order before 12pm (Mon-Fri) for next day delivery
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
Deliveries to Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man will incur a surcharge of £9.95. We will contact you on receipt of your order to arrange payment.
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.