52 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleDry & FruityCountryNew ZealandRegionMarlboroughVintage2021The Cellar Selection Sauvignon Blanc has really pungent, tangy grapefruit aromas with a zingy finish and impeccable balance.
Grape: Sauvignon - Semillon Oak Influence: Unoaked Vegan: No Closure: Screw Cap Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: Try with a goat's cheese and sunblush tomato tart!
Sileni Estates was born from a long-standing interest in wine by Graeme Avery. In late 1997, along with financial director Chris Cowper and winemaker Grant Edmonds, he established Sileni as an export-oriented producer, committed to crafting world-class fine wines. The winery is named after the Sileni who featured in Greek mythology as the companions of Dionysus, the God of Wine.
- Order before 12pm (Mon-Fri) for next day delivery
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
Deliveries to Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man will incur a surcharge of £9.95. We will contact you on receipt of your order to arrange payment.
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.