2 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StylePowerful & RichCountryChileRegionCurico ValleyVintage2019A delicious blend of 60 percent Carmenere and 40 percent Cabernet Sauvignon. The nose shows dark fruits, a mixture of spices and some leather. Firm tannins support flavours of bitter chocolate, roasting coffee and dark intense fruits. This is structured and intense displaying a wonderful concentration of fruit.
Grape: Carmenere Altitude: 100 M.A.S.L. Oak Influence: Oaked Vegan: No Closure: Cork Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: Ideal with richer poultry dishes (turkey, duck), roasted pork, or even a meaty beef brisket, good with cheeses like Parmesan, Gouda, ripe Cheddar.
Santiago Achurra Larrain founded Vina Requingua winery in 1961 and alongside new generations of his family, has grown the winery to be amongst Chile’s top 20 producers.
- Order before 12pm (Mon-Fri) for next day delivery
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
Deliveries to Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man will incur a surcharge of £9.95. We will contact you on receipt of your order to arrange payment.
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.