6 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleFresh & FruityCountryFranceRegionBurgundyVintage2012Classic Pinot with aromas of red berries, spices and a hint of vanilla. The palate is just as fruity with refreshing sour cherries, delicious red berries, crisp acidity and supple tannins. Drink now or keep for 5-8 years to see exactly what these wines can achieve with age.
Grape: Pinot Noir Oak Influence: Oaked Vegan: No Closure: Cork Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: Ideal with Boeuf Bourguignon (all the better if made with Charolais beef, a breed associated with Burgundy), game dishes - at the White Hart in Lydgate they match it with roast loin of venison and a juniper dressing - or cheese.
- Please note, delivery is currently 2-3 working days
- Free delivery on orders over £120
- £5.95 on orders between £50 and £120
- £9.95 on orders under £50
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.
If you live within postcodes SY 1-13, you can select local delivery, which is £3.95. A minimum order of £50 applies to this delivery option and delivery is usually 1 - 2 working days.