11 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleMediumCountryFranceRegionBurgundyVintage2013This stunning example of Pinot Noir displays characters of cherry alongside rustic notes that express the terroir. An inviting ‘drink me now’ nose which is gently spicy, lightly perfumed, with layered tones that are a little bit earthy and very traditional. The palate has delicate flavours that are quite long, with different levels of flavour and complexity. Still quite young, this is a very lovely wine with nice warmth, charm and structure.
Grape: Pinot Noir Oak Influence: Oaked Vegan: No Closure: Cork Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: Ideal with poultry and game-birds or a semi-soft cheese.
- Please note, delivery is currently 2-3 working days
- Free delivery on orders over £120
- £5.95 on orders between £50 and £120
- £9.95 on orders under £50
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.
If you live within postcodes SY 1-13, you can select local delivery, which is £3.95. A minimum order of £50 applies to this delivery option and delivery is usually 1 - 2 working days.