£9.99 was £10.99
11 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleLight & ZestyCountryPortugalRegionVinho VerdeVintage2021Bright citrus aromas with hints of mandarin. Fresh and lively on the palate with citrus characters, textural stone fruit and appealing minerality on the finish.
Grape: Alvarinho Oak Influence: Unoaked Vegan: No Closure: Screw Cap Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: A good match for chicken salads, fish and sushi. Or perhaps Vietnamese meatballs?
Casa de Vila Nova is owned by the Lencastre family, of aristocratic Portuguese lineage (one of their ancestors became the first Baron of Varzea do Douro in the 1800s). This land has been in their family since the 12th century. In 2008 they began making vinho verde and bottling their own wines - the first generation to do so. They now have around 42 hectares of vineyard.
- Order before 12pm (Mon-Fri) for next day delivery
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
Deliveries to Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man will incur a surcharge of £9.95. We will contact you on receipt of your order to arrange payment.
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.