9 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleLight & ZestyCountryPortugalRegionVinho VerdeVintage2021Floral, citrus and gentle tropical aromas lead on to a palate with sherbet lemon acidity, a touch of mango and a bright mineral finish.
Grape: Loureiro Avesso - Arinto Oak Influence: Unoaked Vegan: No Closure: Cork Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: Great as an aperitif - or serve with salads, sushi and grilled fish
Casa de Vila Nova is owned by the Lencastre family, of aristocratic Portuguese lineage (one of their ancestors became the first Baron of Varzea do Douro in the 1800s). This land has been in their family since the 12th century. In 2008 they began making vinho verde and bottling their own wines - the first generation to do so. They now have around 42 hectares of vineyard.
- Order before 12pm (Mon-Fri) for next day delivery
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
Deliveries to Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man will incur a surcharge of £9.95. We will contact you on receipt of your order to arrange payment.
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.