1 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleLight & ZestyCountrySpainRegionCatalunyaVintageNVA sophisticated sparkling with elegant bubbles and notes of green apple, blossom, verbena, citrus, almond and cream.
Grape: Parellada - Macabeu Oak Influence: Unoaked Vegan: No Organic: No Closure: Cork Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: An ideal aperitif for those that are more conscious about their alcohol consumption.
Established in 1949, Vilarnau is a boutique and modern Cava producer with a touch of the avant-garde about it. Their style is heavily influenced by their proximity to the cosmopolitan and colourful city of Barcelona, and while the wines are touched by the Spanish sun, they’re kept fresh by breezes from the Montserrat mountains and the Mediterranean Sea. Certified organic in 2016, this is a Cava house at the cutting edge…
- Order before 12pm (Mon-Fri) for next day delivery
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
Deliveries to Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man will incur a surcharge of £9.95. We will contact you on receipt of your order to arrange payment.
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.