4 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleRich & ComplexCountrySouth AfricaRegionWestern CapeVintage2016Huge and muscular and surprisingly elegant given its depth of dark brooding fruit. An intriguing nose of wild berries, blackberry compot, graphite and other crunchy stuff. These delights follow through onto a palate with layers of graphite, rosemary, rocks, lashings of black fruits and countless other things! The Petit Verdot complements the characteristics of the other varietals creating a wine that has lots of cassis and spicy, leather notes and a firm tannin structure with the potential to evolve beautifully over the next 10 years. After decanting the wine evolves beautifully showing notes of crushed-rock minerality amongst the restrained layered and complex fruit.
Grape: Petit Verdot - Cabernet Sauvignon - Merlot Oak Influence: Oaked Vegan: No Closure: Cork Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: Its got to be a proper braai! Good steak, bashed and barbecued with a sprinkling of rock salt and grilled veg.
- Please note, delivery is currently 2-3 working days
- Free delivery on orders over £120
- £5.95 on orders between £50 and £120
- £9.95 on orders under £50
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.
If you live within postcodes SY 1-13, you can select local delivery, which is £3.95. A minimum order of £50 applies to this delivery option and delivery is usually 1 - 2 working days.