6 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleRich & ComplexCountrySouth AfricaRegionWestern CapeVintage2017An intriguing nose of wild berries, and blackberry compot. The Petit Verdot complements the characteristics of the other varietals creating a wine that has lots of cassis and spicy, leather notes and a firm tannin structure with the potential to evolve beautifully over the next 10 years.
Grape: Petit Verdot - Cabernet Sauvignon - Merlot Oak Influence: Oaked Vegan: No Closure: Cork Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: Its got to be a proper braai! Good steak, bashed and barbecued with a sprinkling of rock salt and grilled veg.
- Order before 12pm (Mon-Fri) for next day delivery
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
Deliveries to Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man will incur a surcharge of £9.95. We will contact you on receipt of your order to arrange payment.
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.