10 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleRich & ComplexCountryArgentinaRegionMendozaVintage2019A rich, dynamic wine with ripe dark fruit, plum and raisin flavours supported by well integrated tannins and bags of complexity. The finish is clean, long and balanced.
Grape: Malbec Sub Region: La Consulta - Uco Valley Altitude: 1,100m M.A.S.L. Oak Influence: Oaked Vegan: No Closure: Cork Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: Lovely with braised lamb, Duck confit, cassoulet, strong cheeses like Blue Stilton.
Located in the sought-after region of La Consulta in the Uco Valley, renowned winemaker, Karim Mussi Saffie is producing terroir driven wines from vines up to 100 years old. Sustainable practices are at the core of Bodega Altocedro and the winery has become synonymous with premium La Consulta wine.
2015 – 90 pts Wine Advocate 2015 – 93 pts Wine Enthusiast 2015 – 90 pts James Suckling 2017 – IWC 2019 – Silver
- Order before 12pm (Mon-Fri) for next day delivery
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
Deliveries to Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man will incur a surcharge of £9.95. We will contact you on receipt of your order to arrange payment.
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.