5 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleRich & FruityCountryItalyRegionVenetoVintage2018We describe this wine as a baby Amarone as it's produced using the Ripasso method. This involves the passing of the Valpolicella wine onto the dried grape skins used to make Amarone. The dried grapes are still warm and rich in sugar after fermentation The resulting wine has deliciously soft, sweet fruit, with a complex perfume of cherries, red fruits and spices.
Grape: Corvina - Corvinone - Rondinella Sub Region: DOC Valpolicella Ripasso Oak Influence: Oaked Vegan: No Closure: Cork Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: The ideal match for roast and grilled red meats, stews and mature cheeses.
The Casalforte wines are the jewel in the crown of Cantine Riondo, a producer that has fervently driven quality and sustainability on a considerable scale in the historic Valpolicella area.
- Order before 12pm (Mon-Fri) for next day delivery
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
Deliveries to Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man will incur a surcharge of £9.95. We will contact you on receipt of your order to arrange payment.
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.