6 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleSoft & FruityCountryFranceRegionBordeauxVintage2019Stylish, modern Margaux. This blend leans towards Cabernet Sauvignon, as you’d expect, fleshed out with Merlot, and with a splash of Petit Verdot to add grippy tannins and a deeper colour.
Grape: Cabernet Sauvignon - Merlot - Petit Verdot Oak Influence: Oaked Vegan: No Closure: Cork Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: Roast lamb served pink with herbs, rare sirloin steak.
Château Tayac's vineyards cover an area of 37 hectares, on the gravelly soils around Soussans. In the Portet family for 4 generations, this is very much a family affair. Nicolas Portet is the winemaker; the wine style is harmonious and well-balanced allowing the excellent quality of the fruit to shine through.
- Order before 12pm (Mon-Fri) for next day delivery
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
Deliveries to Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man will incur a surcharge of £9.95. We will contact you on receipt of your order to arrange payment.
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.