38 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleDry & FruityCountrySpainRegionRiojaVintage2020An elegant fruity citrus nose with pleasantly balanced acidity and crisp bite. Really refreshing, a perfect aperitif!
Grape: Viura - Malvasia Oak Influence: Unoaked Vegan: No Closure: Cork Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: Perfect with whtie fish or light tapas dishes.
Produced by Bodegas Medrano Irazu. Founded by Luis Medrano in 1984. In 1995 Amador Medrano, Luis's son, took the reins of the project incorporating his ideas and making Rioja Alavesa wines with more Atlantic influence than Mediterranean. The vineyards are at relatively high altitude close to the Sierra Cantabria, so the wines have beautifiul freshness and structure.
- Order before 12pm (Mon-Fri) for next day delivery
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
Deliveries to Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man will incur a surcharge of £9.95. We will contact you on receipt of your order to arrange payment.
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.