South American Whites
Fabulously fresh and juicy, this Argentinian whites case will take you on a tour of Chile, Argentina and Uruguay. From super high altitude Torrontés grown in the northern desert of Salta in Argentina, to the Atlantic influenced Uruguayan coastline where Albarino thrives, we're delighted to bring you a selection of six refreshing whites for the summer.
The mixed case includes one bottle of the following...
- Los Haroldos Chacabuco Viognier
- Pulenta Estate Pinot Gris
- Colomé Salta Torronté s
- Bodega Garzon Reserve Albarino
- Finca Colonia Gruner Veltliner
- Volcanes Reserva Sauvignon Blanc