14 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleRich & FruityCountryItalyRegionSicilyVintage2021Ripe aromas of black fruit and a hint of spice. The palate is full of rich plum and bramble fruit characters, and plump tannins.
Grape: Nero d'Avola Oak Influence: Unoaked Vegan: No Organic: No Closure: Screw Cap Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: Rich pasta dishes, casseroles and grilled meats.
Established in 2003, Adria Vini is a winemaking venture owned by Araldica Castelvero, the leading co-operative in the Monferrato hills of Piemonte. They aim is to produce authentic wines from local grape varieties.
- Order before 12pm (Mon-Fri) for next day delivery
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
Deliveries to Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man will incur a surcharge of £9.95. We will contact you on receipt of your order to arrange payment.
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.