68 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleSoft & FruityCountryArgentinaRegionMendozaVintage2020It presents a bright red colour with fresh aromas of plums and blackberries and a hint of spice. The palate is clean and smooth with enticing red and black berry fruit, perfectly balanced and a good finish
Grape: Malbec Oak Influence: Unoaked Vegan: No Closure: Screw Cap Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: Will complement pizza, pasta and, as they do in Argentina, a succulent steak
With the 3rd generation of the Falasco family at the helm, Bodega Los Haroldos has built a thriving winery in the heart of Mendoza over the last 80 years. Its vineyards span the length of region, from the Northern Valley through to the Southern Valley, ensuring diversity and quality across its range of wines.
- Order before 12pm (Mon-Fri) for next day delivery
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
Deliveries to Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man will incur a surcharge of £9.95. We will contact you on receipt of your order to arrange payment.
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.