6 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleDry & CrispCountrySouth AfricaRegionCoastal RegionVintage2020Wild yeast fermentation, low yields and naturally balanced grapes inform this serious unoaked textural Chardonnay with great focus and poise. Classy, with flinty minerality and great purity and restraint. Extended time on the lees adds nutty and toasty notes. Intense yet delicate right through to the finish.
Grape: Chardonnay Oak Influence: Unoaked Vegan: No Closure: Screw Cap Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: Serve with roast chicken, pasta and creamy sauce or grilled tiger prawns.
An independent company, False Bay Vineyards aims to make 'real' wine accessible. These are sustainable certified wines bottled in South Africa and naturally crafted from mature and often old vineyards that, crucially, are naturally in balance.
- Order before 12pm (Mon-Fri) for next day delivery
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
Deliveries to Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man will incur a surcharge of £9.95. We will contact you on receipt of your order to arrange payment.
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.