9 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleRich & FruityCountryItalyRegionSicilyVintage2018Aromas of warm, ripe dark fruits with black cherry, plum and tarry, smoky notes. The palate is generous and fruit-forward with wild cherry and damson notes combining with spicy, dried fruit characters. Ripe, chewy tannins and fresh acidity give good structure, with an attractive bitter twist on the finish hinting at liquorice and burnt treacle. An impressive example of Nero d'Avola, combining approachability with real interest, depth and complexity.
Grape: Nero d'Avola Oak Influence: Unoaked Vegan: No Closure: Cork Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: Great with full-flavoured meats such as roasts and game.
Located in Noto on Sicily’s south-eastern tip near the town of Avola, Feudo Maccari was acquired by Antonio Moretti Cuseri - who also owns the Tuscan Tenuta Sette Ponti estate - and his daughter Monica in 2000.
- Order before 12pm (Mon-Fri) for next day delivery
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
Deliveries to Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man will incur a surcharge of £9.95. We will contact you on receipt of your order to arrange payment.
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.