81 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleRich & FruityCountrySpainRegionRiojaVintage2020Intense cherry red colour, ripe black and red fruits, spices, liquorice and chocolate aroma. Round and well-balanced with fruit notes.
Grape: Tempranillo - Garnacha Oak Influence: Oaked Vegan: No Closure: Screw Cap Bottle Size: NA Food Match: This is a fairly simple fruit driven wine, so simple pasta and meat dishes like bolognaise are ideal.
On the border between Rioja and Navarra, Victor Manzanos carries on the work of the four generations before him. Adding in significant amounts of ambition and energy, Victor Manzanos is at the forefront of the new Rioja - championing a modern interpretation of its varieties through his wines. As a grower, Victor is keen to prove that Rioja Baja has its own distinct character and should not be judged as inferior to Rioja Alta or Alavesa - just different.
- Order before 12pm (Mon-Fri) for next day delivery
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
Deliveries to Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man will incur a surcharge of £9.95. We will contact you on receipt of your order to arrange payment.
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.