11 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleDry & FruityCountryPortugalRegionAlentejoVintageBursting with tropical fruit and a refreshing streak of lime, this is a fresh and fragrant wine. The Roupeiro grape adds ripe citrus fruits, Arinto brings acidity and freshness, while Antão Vaz delivers ripe tropical notes.
Grape: Antão Vaz - Roupeiro - Arinto Oak Influence: Unoaked Vegan: No Closure: Cork Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: NA
- Order before 12pm (Mon-Fri) for next day delivery
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
Deliveries to Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man will incur a surcharge of £9.95. We will contact you on receipt of your order to arrange payment.
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.