51 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleMediumCountryEnglandRegionStaffordshireVintageNVFrom Staffordshire vineyard, Halfpenny Green, we're delighted to bring you the Penny Red. A lovely medium bodied wine with ripe fruits and a long lingering aftertaste.
Grape: Pinot Noir - Rondo - Regent Oak Influence: Unoaked Vegan: No Closure: Screw Cap Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: Serve with game, red meats and particularly with strong cheese.
It was the vision of farmer Martin Vickers 30 years ago to plant a vineyard that would one day match continental sites. Today, 30 acres of vines are managed by Martin and produce award-winning wines crafted by his son Clive.
- Order before 12pm (Mon-Fri) for next day delivery
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
Deliveries to Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man will incur a surcharge of £9.95. We will contact you on receipt of your order to arrange payment.
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.