848 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleDry & AromaticCountryNew ZealandRegionMarlboroughVintage2021New Zealand's Kukupa (Hemiphaga novaeseelandiae) enjoys a reputation for over indulging on fermenting berries, rendering it somewhat incapable of flight. It is the bon viveur of the avian world. Deliciously crisp, aromatic white wine which overflows with gooseberry, guava and citrus flavours.
Grape: Sauvignon Blanc Oak Influence: Unoaked Vegan: No Closure: Screw Cap Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: Grilled fish, Asian style seafood, even Thai!
All of the fruit comes from the single Kerseley estate vineyard from vines planted between 1991 and 2008. Grown on a VSP trellis system, the vineyards are in the Dillons point area around half a mile from the sea.
- Order before 12pm (Mon-Fri) for next day delivery
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
Deliveries to Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man will incur a surcharge of £9.95. We will contact you on receipt of your order to arrange payment.
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.