£11.99 was £13.99
5 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleVibrant & FruityCountryFranceRegionLoire ValleyVintage2019Superb Chenin Blanc from the Loire Valley. Pale lemon in colour with an intense nose of white flowers and exotic fruit. The wine is crisp, fruity and full-bodied on the palate culminating in a lengthy citrus fruit finish.
Grape: Chenin Blanc Oak Influence: Unoaked Vegan: No Closure: Screw Cap Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: This subtle and elegant wine is the ideal companion for raw or cooked shellfish, fish, asparagus and hard cheese.
With a romantic family history behind it, Langlois-Chateau, founded following the marriage of Edouard Langlois and Jeanne Chateau in 1885, has been specialising in the wines of the Loire for more than 130 years.
- Order before 12pm (Mon-Fri) for next day delivery
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
Deliveries to Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man will incur a surcharge of £9.95. We will contact you on receipt of your order to arrange payment.
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.