20 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleDry & FruityCountrySpainRegionRias BaixasVintage2020Charming Albarino from Spain's Rias Baixas region. Aromas of citrus, apple and tropical fruits. Fresh and crisp on the palate with great acidity.
Grape: Albarino Oak Influence: Unoaked Vegan: No Organic: No Closure: Cork Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: An excellent choice for pasta, fish, vegetarian dishes and shellfish.
Bodegas Laureatus is a relatively new winery established by the Oubiña-Somoza family, who for decades have been recognised as one of the best suppliers of shellfish in Spain. Laureano Oubiña's long held ambition to make wine was realised with the purchase of a vineyard in the Val do Salnés area of Rías Baixas.
- Order before 12pm (Mon-Fri) for next day delivery
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
Deliveries to Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man will incur a surcharge of £9.95. We will contact you on receipt of your order to arrange payment.
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.