43 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleMediumCountryChileRegionMaipoVintage2020Delicate and fruity, with notes of prune, dried cherry, figs, and dried peach. Lovely grassy character, medium body, deliciously velvety, and delicate without aggressive or dry tannins. Enticing finish.
Grape: Merlot Oak Influence: Oaked Vegan: No Closure: Cork Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: Roast chicken with tarragon, garlic & olives, veal chops, gnocchi with roasted red pepper sauce.
The dynamic winemaking team at Indómita skillfully craft wines from their vineyards in two of Chile’s very best regions. The cooler climate Casablanca is great for Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay and Pinot Noir while the warmer Maipo Valley offers classic Cabernet Sauvignon and Carménère. Indómita produce superb, expressive wines that are both beautiful and stunning value for money.
- Order before 12pm (Mon-Fri) for next day delivery
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
Deliveries to Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man will incur a surcharge of £9.95. We will contact you on receipt of your order to arrange payment.
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.