51 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleMediumCountryChileRegionCurico ValleyVintage2017Intense nose of dark cherry, strawberry, cedar and liquorice; Juicy and rounded on the palate with firm tannins that combine well with dark fruits, prunes and a hint of roasted nuts leading to a toasty finish.
Grape: Cabernet Sauvignon Oak Influence: Oaked Vegan: No Closure: Cork Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: Roasted short ribs with aromatic spices.
Santiago Achurra Larrain founded Vina Requingua winery in 1961 and alongside new generations of his family, has grown the winery to be amongst Chile’s top 20 producers.
- Order before 12pm (Mon-Fri) for next day delivery
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
Deliveries to Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man will incur a surcharge of £9.95. We will contact you on receipt of your order to arrange payment.
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.