10 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleFull BodiedCountryPortugalRegionDouroVintage2019Ripe plum, blackberry compote, hints of liquorice and warm spice on the nose, whilst the palate offers dark plum, pepper and spice, and ripe rounded tannins.
Grape: Tinta Barroca Oak Influence: Unoaked Vegan: No Closure: Cork Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: A delicious partner to veal, lamb, or a platter of firm mature cheeses.
One of Portugal's largest and most progressive producers with 600 hectares spread across estates in five regions from Douro in the north to Alentejo in the south. Winemaker Francisco Antunes oversees what must be one of the most diverse ranges in Europe.
- Order before 12pm (Mon-Fri) for next day delivery
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
Deliveries to Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man will incur a surcharge of £9.95. We will contact you on receipt of your order to arrange payment.
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.