143 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleSoft & FruityCountryChileRegionCurico ValleyVintage2019A bright and forward nose of plum, black cherry and subtle smoky notes, the palate is well rounded and mouthfilling with a classic Merlot plushness. Fresh acidity provides a lift on the satisfying finish.
Grape: Merlot Oak Influence: Unoaked Vegan: No Closure: Screw Cap Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: This wine will work well with roast duck; the subtle sweetness bringing out the flavour of the meat and thesubtle acidity standing up to any fattiness.
In 1993 founders of Vina Alto Roble Francisco Achurra and Patricio Larrain began searching for new terroirs in which they could produce a wider range of varieties and styles. ‘Alto Roble’ means ‘tall oak tree’, representing strength, stability and nobility,something they aim to reflect in their wines.
- Order before 12pm (Mon-Fri) for next day delivery
- Free delivery on orders over £150
- £7.95 on orders up to £150
Deliveries to Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man will incur a surcharge of £9.95. We will contact you on receipt of your order to arrange payment.
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.