£6.99 was £7.25
172 in stock
Save 7% as part of a mixed 6
Save 10% as part of a mixed 12
StyleSoft & FruityCountryChileRegionCurico ValleyVintage2019A bright and forward nose of plum, black cherry and subtle smoky notes, the palate is well rounded and mouthfilling with a classic Merlot plushness. Fresh acidity provides a lift on the satisfying finish.
Grape: Merlot Oak Influence: Unoaked Vegan: No Closure: Screw Cap Bottle Size: 750 ml Food Match: This wine will work well with roast duck; the subtle sweetness bringing out the flavour of the meat and the subtle acidity standing up to any fattiness.
- Please note, delivery is currently 2-3 working days
- Free delivery on orders over £120
- £5.95 on orders between £50 and £120
- £9.95 on orders under £50
- You will be notified by email when your wines are ready to be collected, usually within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please bring your order confirmation email with you.
If you live within postcodes SY 1-13, you can select local delivery, which is £3.95. A minimum order of £50 applies to this delivery option and delivery is usually 1 - 2 working days.